ProlificOnline is Prolific Quarterly's photography platform curated by the Photo Editors of Prolific Quarterly. Prolific Online is a platform for photographers, models, stylist and creative directors to showcase their talent with the opportunity to take part in growing a culture and the chance to be published in Prolific, one of the leading international fashion publications.
And with that, we are proud to introduce ProlificOnline.
ProlificOnline is the photographic platform for Prolific Quarterly Magazine and we have a live platform for you to showcase your talent and then the images can be shared with your social media followers. Prolific will pick from this platform for Special features in Prolific Quarterly's hard cover edition.
Here’s how to join:
1. Sign up and create your account.
ProlificOnline is open to all levels of photography where bold creativity is used to inspire beautiful and unique images. From provocative to edgy, this will serve as the platform for the world to see your talent, and like it, share it to help you grow your brand. After you sign up, simply enter the data you are asked and create your profile. The editorial board will then be open for you to upload your photos.
The images you upload will remain in your personal portfolio.
2. Submit your photo.
You may upload and/or enter one photo per day. To upload your images, you will need to follow these guidelines:
· Images must be owned by the submitter, which means they have the right to publish the image.
· Images must be free of watermarks.
· Images cannot exceed 3MB in size.
· When submitting, put the image’s title in POST TITLE.
· When submitting, list ALL credits under POST TITLE.
· No image can be submitted more than once per month, regardless of submitter or editing.
· ProlificOnline has the right to delete any images that do not meet requirements.
· Once your image is up simply click on the image and copy the URL. Now you are ready to paste the URL on your Social Media platforms and let the likes.
· We suggest once you post the URL that you put a header on the post. Like my image and whatever else you would like to say to your followers. Once your followers like your post they have the option to comment. Once they comment you will get an alert and can respond and engage with your followers to grow your community.